Value City Furniture Delivery Service Review

10 of 468 Value City Furniture reviews

I was supposed to get my bed on 11/30/2016 still do not have it.From value city on the Carlisle pike.

Stote # 092.

Very frustrated i need to get ahold of coorpate.my # is 717-582-1825.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #977831

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Value City Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 468 Value City Furniture reviews
user19376734

Dec 22, 2016 #1259321 West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States

They have terrible customer service and I will never return to the store 092 on the Carlisle pike Mechanicsburg again. waiting for 3 months is out of control. I have serious medical issues and for the Manager to call people krack heads not knowing she was on speaker phone while the delivery guy was standing in my kitchen tring to find out what Danielle wanted him to do about the situation I take it she lowered her tone after she found out that she was speaking to everyone not just the delivery guy. So I don't recommend this store or Manager to help yout with any of your issues,who knows what you may be to her on that day. I don't believe krack heads have jobs or are worred about spending that kind of money on a bed, so before you open your mouth Ms. Manager think before you speak. Those words will backfire on u in a quick minute. I though about getting as attorney I had my lamy lord here and people that have no clue about me working on my house although I know karma gets those who are selfish aND cruel. I don't know how you managed to get the position u have,although u need to respect people more and remember who pays your salary.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Value City Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×