Value City Furniture - Customer Service- Total Joke

201 of 468 Value City Furniture reviews

I went with my daughter in law to purchase furniture.I agreed to pay, finance, it for her and it was to be delivered to her.

The credit card was in my name only. The furniture began to fall apart within two days so they allowed us to come in and pick out new. We waited a month and on the date of the swap, they picked up the old and said the new wasn't in! Said, they don't know what happened.

We said to cancel the whole order out and were told my card would be credited in full, no bill would be due. Now, a month later, I'm getting called by the credit card company saying it was never credited. Value city is saying they issued my daughter in law a check in HER name! Why?

I paid for it, I was told it would be refunded. I called the manager and was told, sorry, she was suppossed to cash it and give it to you to pay off the card. So I'm stuck here with this bill that is in MY name only and I was told not to worry about it.

The manager said they stopped working with that bank so can't issue refunds.Again, how is this MY problem.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
201 of 468 Value City Furniture reviews

Feb 03 #1280918 Louisville, Kentucky, United States

Don't ever buy anything from these RATS!!! They are liars and their furniture is ***. If you have to call customer service to try and resolve an issue......forget about it because they won't even admit that anyone in the company has done anything wrong.
STEER CLEAR!!!!!!!

DEM867

Dec 23, 2013 #762965 Vienna, Virginia, United States

OMG! TAKE THEM TO COURT! FROM READING ALL OF THESE HORRIBLE REVIEWS TODAY ALONE, HAS ANY NEWS TEAM EVER INTERVIEWED THE CORPORATE FOLKS! HUUUMMM, WORTH LOOKING INTO! THINK I WILL INITIATE A NEWS STORY, SOME NEWS TEAM WILL INVESTIGATE..............

Value City Furniture

May 31, 2013 #658351 Columbus, Ohio, United States

We apologize for the issues you are experiencing with your desk and vanity. Please contact our customer service department at 1-888-751-8552. You can also send your contact info in an email to vcf.facebookfans@vcf.com. Thanks!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Value City Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×