Value City Furniture - Cant get my furniture

7 of 468 Value City Furniture reviews

I ordered their Kohler custom furniture 67 inch(loveseat) couch and 79 in couch 10/1/16 in store with financing.Sales rep and paperwork stated both will be delivered around 11/10/16.

11/12/16 67 inch was delivered. As of today I still don't have my 79 inch couch. But I did receive two bills from the finance company. I filed a dispute with finance company to stop demand of payment of product I did not have.

So for now I am not paying. The run around I have gotten from the store has been pitiful. Being told that Sales rep should not have said furniture would be ready in 30 days, speaking with 2 or 3 managers, having couch reordered in November and then still not receiving order after I called them on 12/07/16 to confirm delivery around 12/10/16 and speaking with 3 different people who were tongue tied and hearing both times of no delivery it is the manufactur's fault and when I asked them to contact the manufacteur they just come back with your couch will be here on 1/17/17. I had family from out town come Thanksgiving and Christmas with only a loveseat in the livingroom.

So our tradition of laying on couches and watching movies was not to be.If I do or don't get my *** couch on the 17th the BBB and their corporate offices will be hearing me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Sales rep
    • 67 inch couch i did receive on time
  • What I disliked
    • No one acted like they even cared

Reason of review:
cust serv, order processing,
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Kohler Custom Furniture
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #986987

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Value City Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 468 Value City Furniture reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.