Timonium, Maryland
Featured on Google+

At 3k, I've noticed that the car was consuming oil since it's at it breaking point.Then I've noticed there was a seepage under the oil pan at 5k, but now it has a small leak at 10k miles.

When I took it to get its 10k service at this dealership where we bought the car, service told us that it's just engine residue. There's no reason for this engine to leak oil at a low mileage unless it has a seal issue.

When we bought the car the coolant level was low and when we got out 10k service it was at minimum.Like the previous review, this dealership want's to perform you're 3 first services and then hit you with a big number for various repairs.

Review about: Service Department.

Review #452070 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Valley Motors?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Safelite AutoGlass - Windshield Replacement Issues Safelite AutoGlass "I had a technician come out on a Saturday to replace my windshield. Unfortunately, I was not home and left explicit instructions with my husband regarding the installation. I understand..." Read more Jiffy Lube Didn't Perform Oil Change That I Paid For Jiffy Lube "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..." Read more Hyundai Motor America - Defective Paint Job Hyundai Motor America "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..." Read more Tires Plus - Area manager in the Reno Carson area Tires Plus "His name is Mark Texierea I have never talked to such an *** hat in all my life the guy is a blibbering *** good luck with that guy I..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more Replicahause - Le service après vente est nul et déplorable ! Replicahause "J'ai reçu ma montre, (commande n° 11145 du 26 novembre 2016) une Rolex Submariner, après 3 semaines j'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran à midi (Rolex submariner)...." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more Sedanos - Misleading Add and Unhelpful Manager Sedanos "My name is Juan Cuesta and in this week flyer (04/26-05/02) Sedanos PREMIUM Ice Cream Assorted Varieties was advertize this week 2 for $6.00 , I purchase 2 Mamey flavor..." Read more