Valley Motors - Oil leak at 5k miles
At 3k, I've noticed that the car was consuming oil since it's at it breaking point.Then I've noticed there was a seepage under the oil pan at 5k, but now it has a small leak at 10k miles.
When I took it to get its 10k service at this dealership where we bought the car, service told us that it's just engine residue. There's no reason for this engine to leak oil at a low mileage unless it has a seal issue.
When we bought the car the coolant level was low and when we got out 10k service it was at minimum.Like the previous review, this dealership want's to perform you're 3 first services and then hit you with a big number for various repairs.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Service Department
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I went to Discount tire on White Bear Ave. Maplewood MN. on 12-29-10. My tire was leaking air slowly so i wanted them to check why it was leaking..."
- "Paul's Jaguar took it upon themselves to Modify a Jaguar center console that I had ordered. When I returned it to be corrected, Paul's Jaguar Spliced a piece of leather..."
- "talk is cheap so i made a video with proof of what the bars leaks garbage did to my wifes land rover , the product had so many good reviews..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "I live in a Ryland condominium building. It was built in 2005 and has had major water issues since it was built. Several sprinkler pipes have burst causing major damage..."