Valley Motors - Oil leak at 5k miles
At 3k, I've noticed that the car was consuming oil since it's at it breaking point.Then I've noticed there was a seepage under the oil pan at 5k, but now it has a small leak at 10k miles.
When I took it to get its 10k service at this dealership where we bought the car, service told us that it's just engine residue. There's no reason for this engine to leak oil at a low mileage unless it has a seal issue.
When we bought the car the coolant level was low and when we got out 10k service it was at minimum.Like the previous review, this dealership want's to perform you're 3 first services and then hit you with a big number for various repairs.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Service Department
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "We had them do a clean up after a water leak. We were flustered and did not know who to call. since they advertise so heavily, we could only..."
- "I just purchased a bag of nature's promise heart healthy bread from giant store, I though it's a reliable brand, but apparently I am wrong. The bread is supposed to..."