Timonium, Maryland
Featured

At 3k, I've noticed that the car was consuming oil since it's at it breaking point.Then I've noticed there was a seepage under the oil pan at 5k, but now it has a small leak at 10k miles.

When I took it to get its 10k service at this dealership where we bought the car, service told us that it's just engine residue. There's no reason for this engine to leak oil at a low mileage unless it has a seal issue.

When we bought the car the coolant level was low and when we got out 10k service it was at minimum.Like the previous review, this dealership want's to perform you're 3 first services and then hit you with a big number for various repairs.

Review about: Service Department.

Review #452070 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Valley Motors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bethpage Car Wash - CRIMINAL OWNER RUINED MY SON'S CAR Bethpage Car Wash "My son brought in his Chevy Avalanche to BETHPAGE CARWASH for a standard wash. When the vehicle emerged from the washing bay, he noticed that the beautiful chrome rims on..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - Botched Alignment Mavis Discount Tire "I bought 2 new tires elsewhere because the last time I bought tires there they put the wrong size on. Mavis did an alignment on the vehicle & 5 weeks..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - We could have died from their "service" Mavis Discount Tire "We could have died from their "service". We had an inspection at the Bala Cynwyd, PA location that costed over $700 a few weeks ago with installation of new control..." Read more I Am Not Satisfied With AC Dude! Ac Dude "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "Do not buy anything from this company if you want it to stay nice for long. I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more