Valerie Dana Fantastic Sams
Khale and Valerie Dana own a Fantatic Sams on Brodway and Mineral in Littlton, CO. Valerie Dana has had 40 employess quit within 3 months because the store manager Marissa Hecker is verbally abusive to the employees 40 people can't be wrong. Every person has left a message with Kathy Cain and the main office about the bullying manager.
Every person that ever complained lost their jobs Seems like Fantastic Sams thinks this kind of behavior is ok, yet we teach our children different.
The Dana family claims to be chosen leader of Christ, yet they allow their employees to lose the jobs to where they can't take care of their familes because of the truth. Shame on people that hide behind christianity beliefs but allow the devil to dwell in their homes.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Went on-line at Widespread Panic's official sale time for Red Rocks Amphitheatre. I was put in AXS.com's "Virtual waiting room." While waiting, I checked Stubhub right after the sale started. 25..."
- "It has been over several months, and have not gotten paid for my work. Have signed work orders. I have worked hard, been very responsible, and care about the quality of..."
- "They offered a magnitude of offering (walk-out, full covered deck, A/C unit for the 5month build delay). Filed a BBB compliant and their response to a BBB compliant is to..."