Littleton, Colorado

Khale and Valerie Dana own a Fantatic Sams on Brodway and Mineral in Littlton, CO. Valerie Dana has had 40 employess quit within 3 months because the store manager Marissa Hecker is verbally abusive to the employees 40 people can't be wrong. Every person has left a message with Kathy Cain and the main office about the bullying manager.

Every person that ever complained lost their jobs Seems like Fantastic Sams thinks this kind of behavior is ok, yet we teach our children different.

The Dana family claims to be chosen leader of Christ, yet they allow their employees to lose the jobs to where they can't take care of their familes because of the truth. Shame on people that hide behind christianity beliefs but allow the devil to dwell in their homes.

Very sad

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $40000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Valerie Dana?

Submit review

Comments

don
Littleton, Colorado, United States #600224

So why are you judging me?

anonymous
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #600145

The Bible also says "Judge not, lest ye be judged." What are you doing?

Ziegler Chiropractic Wellness - Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic is a fraud Ziegler Chiropractic Wellness "I was a patient under my insurance Atena and had a workers comp claim. Both times, Dean Kevin Ziegler charged my insurance for procedures he didn't do. I had a..." Read more Sona Medspa - MEAN, UNEXPERIENCED, RETALIATES Sona Medspa "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..." Read more Advanced Hair Studio - Disappointed and misguided Advanced Hair Studio "I went to Advanced Hair Studio in Parramatta (Sydney) in August 2015 for my initial consultation. I met Daniel who described the procedures they had and recommended that I try..." Read more Ideal Image Juvederm Ultra Xc Review Ideal Image "WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE CONSIDERING GOING HERE: YOU ARE BETTER OFF GOING TO A LICENSED PHYSICIAN AND PAYING THE SAME PRICE, IF NOT CHEAPER, THAN GOING TO IDEAL IMAGE TO..." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more SensoryBeads Com - Fake company. Do not order anything! SensoryBeads Com "I placed an order on April 4th, 2017 & received a confirmation email with receipt within minutes. Today is April 30th, 2017 and I haven't received anything else. The number..." Read more