Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer
Updated by user Nov 07, 2023

I got the MRIS DONE AT SIMON MED IMAGING LAST THURSDAY AND NOW IM WAITING FOR MY MESSAGES AND CALLS TO BE RETURNED BECAUSE THEY NEVER BOTHERED TO MAKE A FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT FOR ME. ALL MY OTHER DOCTORS THE PAST 11/12 YEARS MAKE A FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT THESE PEOPLE ARE RACIST MONSTERS!

Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2023

Dr Adam Park had terrible bedside manner and sent my MRI information to the wrong place. I have had to jump through many hoops for many months and still can't get proper medicine and medical attention from these Texas "healthcare professionals". They truly do not care about me and I could tell by LETY his assistant's *** poor attitude

I can't get him to make a follow up appointment to go over my MRI results and he never gave me any referrals to pain management or physical therapy just rushed me out without telling me how to exit and nobody else helped me!

TX is the ONLY US STATE THAT REFUSED THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MANDATE FOR MEDICAID EXPANSION SO THEY ARE BEHIND. I CANT GET TO MY ESTABLISHED DOCTOR TEAM IN BEVERLY HILLS DUE TO DEATHS IN THE FAMILY AND A SISTER BATTLING STAGE FOUR CANCER.

DISCRIMINATION AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT FROM HIS IMAGING STAFF WHO WAS TOO COMFORTABLE ACTING LIKE HE WAS IN 'THE HOOD' ASKING MY PERSONAL INFO SUCH AS ADDRESS AND OCCUPATION. I DONT DESERVE THIS *** POOR TREATMENT AND I WILL GET THE NEWS TO PUBLICLY EMBARRASS THEM IF I HAVE TO! I AM OPEN TO DOING LIVE PUBLIC INTERVIEWS! READ THE BOOK MEDICAL APARTHEID THIS IS THE USUAL TREATMENT FOR PEOPLE OF COLOR, THATS WHY THEY DONT TRUST THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY. SHAME ON DR ADAM PARK AND HIS STAFF AT UT HEALTH IN PEARLAND IM STILL IN PAIN AND HAVE TO GO TO BELLAIRE ER AGAIN! IT IS THE ONLY PLACE IM TREATED IN A PLEASANT AND HUMANE WAY!!!

UT Physicians Pros: Front desk.

UT Physicians Cons: Imaging harassment, Lety dr parks assistant needs to be fired, Dr adam park very rude and dismissive.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

UT Physicians Reviews