USPassport123 - ICANCELLED MYORDER AFTER 3MINUTES, THEYSTOLE $50 JUST FORAPPLYING
I googled "what's the fastest way to get my US passport?" USPASSPORT123.COM popped up, The website name is misleading, they make it sound like they are a Government Agency. I did not paid attention to that detail and went ahead and entered the website. Like a fool, I checked on "PASSPORT RENEWAL", once I clicked, THEN I got to see their fees. I have to say though, once I cooled down and calmed myself I have to admit that they did a really good job at protecting themselves with fine print and so forth. They made sure to have an answer to every issue at hand, including how quick you cancel, the "lady" on the phone by the name of Martha said that even if I cancel within 30 seconds I would still lose my $50.00, so basically they took $50.00 to do NOTHING!!, she also said that I should have read the fine print, she stated that the reason they keep the $50.00 was to "reserve" an expediting place at the issuing Government Agency. She also said that the purpose of their business was to expedite the passport, I explained I was not traveling until after the 24th of May, she said It didn't matter, since I "signed" a contract. When she explained about the non refundable $50.00 fee, explained it was clearly disclosed on the form, which is true and I agreed with her, but I told her that normally a business whether it would be an agency, a store, a real corporation, who would not issue refunds do it after the service has been rendered and one decides to cancel...
Anyway, I told her I needed to speak to her supervisor, in fact I wanted to speak with the general manager, and I was willing to go to the president of the corporation or the maximum authoritiy in the company, she refused to let me speak to a supervisor because according to her "there was noone in the office who would go against company policies and just issue a refund, I explained that it was my right to have the call escalated, she refused once again and said I needed to email the support department ans someone would get back to me... In other words, they want me to just give $50 away just for having a website where I filled up the application at.
If someone has had the same or a similar experience, please contact me, I am planning to take this people to court, even if I just get enough money to pay for the subpoena fees.. for me it is the principle.
I will give them the opportunity to make things right by speaking to their president or whoever will listen.
Anyway, if anyone is interested on file a multiple law suit, contact me at email@example.com
p.s. she also told me that the rest of the money will come in in 24 business days..
More Review Details
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "MEMO To: Yang Amat Berhormat Tan Sri Datuk Amar Haji Adenan Bin Haji Satem - Chief Minister of Sarawak, Y.B. Dato Sri Wong Soon Koh - Minister of Local Government and Community Development, Yang..."
- "Looking at the Western Society, young generation in the USA people have been shaped to a certain way of thinking. Politics, Believes, Religion, Media Industry. The government provides a certain..."
- "Salvation Army = SLAVE NATION ARMY! I’m going to try to open your eyes – the public’s eyes - and minds - to the biggest charity scam operation based in southeastern..."
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."