Usautoauctions - Payed money for jet ski did not get shipped or no refund
14 months ago found jetski on eBay ,trading name(easttowestautomarine )Richard Wallace aka George Auckland so far payed 12500,00nzd to his company usautoauctions .the ski in question was not even in there warehouse .it was not shipped like promised they charged me extra for storage which I payed.only to find out the ski had been left at midtown auction where it sat for over a year they sold ski to cover fees .with no refund .richard Wallace has threaten me and my wife ,he has sent people around to my home address .i strongly recommend do not do any business him or this company's
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Yamaha 2009 Jetski
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..."
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."