Usautoauctions - Payed money for jet ski did not get shipped or no refund
14 months ago found jetski on eBay ,trading name(easttowestautomarine )Richard Wallace aka George Auckland so far payed 12500,00nzd to his company usautoauctions .the ski in question was not even in there warehouse .it was not shipped like promised they charged me extra for storage which I payed.only to find out the ski had been left at midtown auction where it sat for over a year they sold ski to cover fees .with no refund .richard Wallace has threaten me and my wife ,he has sent people around to my home address .i strongly recommend do not do any business him or this company's
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Yamaha 2009 Jetski
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."