Usautoauctions - Payed money for jet ski did not get shipped or no refund
14 months ago found jetski on eBay ,trading name(easttowestautomarine )Richard Wallace aka George Auckland so far payed 12500,00nzd to his company usautoauctions .the ski in question was not even in there warehouse .it was not shipped like promised they charged me extra for storage which I payed.only to find out the ski had been left at midtown auction where it sat for over a year they sold ski to cover fees .with no refund .richard Wallace has threaten me and my wife ,he has sent people around to my home address .i strongly recommend do not do any business him or this company's
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Yamaha 2009 Jetski
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."