Usautoauctions - Payed money for jet ski did not get shipped or no refund
14 months ago found jetski on eBay ,trading name(easttowestautomarine )Richard Wallace aka George Auckland so far payed 12500,00nzd to his company usautoauctions .the ski in question was not even in there warehouse .it was not shipped like promised they charged me extra for storage which I payed.only to find out the ski had been left at midtown auction where it sat for over a year they sold ski to cover fees .with no refund .richard Wallace has threaten me and my wife ,he has sent people around to my home address .i strongly recommend do not do any business him or this company's
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Yamaha 2009 Jetski
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."