Usa Import Export Trading - Fraudulent representation of goods
My company, 9FilmFest purchased one 40ft container of used hard toys from USA Import-Export Trading Co. order date 18 July 2015, 24,000 lbs @ $0.58/lb total charges including shipping = $ 15,641 goods=$13,920 shipping=$1,721
We wire transferred the full amount to Bank of America, USA Import-Export Trading co account #229038968490
The container of hard toys arrived in Thailand, we had pre-sold to our client, who came to receive the hard toys. He opened the packed bags of hard toys and was shocked at the damaged, dirty, broken, incomplete hard toys. Our client refused to accept the entire container of goods.
We asked for pictures of the goods before we would make our payment to USA Import-Export Trading. The pictures appeared adequate and I asked several times in emails and in phone calls that the hard toys would be in good/excellent condition, no damaged, broken goods. I’m a professional and I accept that a small percentage will be damaged or broken. However when I asked our contact person at USA Import Export Trading - Ms. Tasia Kossivas, she assured me, good quality, and trust in her more than 15 years of experience. Here is a copy from her email (rec 18 July 2015) regarding quality of goods: The toys are grade no.1. There are no damaged/broken toys.
I would say that is a confirmation of the quality of goods we receive. Ms. Tasia, wrote it down in Black and White - NO damaged/broken toys.
As I stated before, our shipment, looked like all the discarded broken and unacceptable toys that were sorted out from hard toys, but were bagged and sent to us.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fraudulent representation of products
- No refund for defective goods
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- partial refund of $3,000
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "This is not the first time this has happened. Every Christmas it seems open-stock items like accessory sets as I purchased (the Elsa costume accessory set for $24.95) sell..."
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl. I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed... mind u I made sure clothes..."
- "I purchased a pair of Therafit sneakers a couple of years ago and I really liked them. When I saw a bogo offer from them over the summer, I..."
- "Durashock boots with blue and black rubber sole breaks apart way before $150 boots should. After a month or so i noticed chunks missing in the rubber between the blue..."
- "This is the worst place to order flowers from. *** would have better quality and better delivery. I Ordered flowers for my mom in Florida. The Eva's web..."
- "Zara Egypt On the 27th of November 2016 i bought a T-shirt from zara for 299 egp, went back on the 30th of November 2016 to exchange the size found..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."