Usa Import Export Trading - Fraudulent representation of goods
My company, 9FilmFest purchased one 40ft container of used hard toys from USA Import-Export Trading Co. order date 18 July 2015, 24,000 lbs @ $0.58/lb total charges including shipping = $ 15,641 goods=$13,920 shipping=$1,721
We wire transferred the full amount to Bank of America, USA Import-Export Trading co account #229038968490
The container of hard toys arrived in Thailand, we had pre-sold to our client, who came to receive the hard toys. He opened the packed bags of hard toys and was shocked at the damaged, dirty, broken, incomplete hard toys. Our client refused to accept the entire container of goods.
We asked for pictures of the goods before we would make our payment to USA Import-Export Trading. The pictures appeared adequate and I asked several times in emails and in phone calls that the hard toys would be in good/excellent condition, no damaged, broken goods. I’m a professional and I accept that a small percentage will be damaged or broken. However when I asked our contact person at USA Import Export Trading - Ms. Tasia Kossivas, she assured me, good quality, and trust in her more than 15 years of experience. Here is a copy from her email (rec 18 July 2015) regarding quality of goods: The toys are grade no.1. There are no damaged/broken toys.
I would say that is a confirmation of the quality of goods we receive. Ms. Tasia, wrote it down in Black and White - NO damaged/broken toys.
As I stated before, our shipment, looked like all the discarded broken and unacceptable toys that were sorted out from hard toys, but were bagged and sent to us.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fraudulent representation of products
- No refund for defective goods
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- partial refund of $3,000
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..."
- "I ordered the Shabby Chic TuTu dress on January 2nd. It was promoted as an Easter dress. I read about their "unique" process of placing a bulk order then shipping...."
- "I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make"..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."
- "This man claims to be a pastor at his church, witch he MIGHT BE! witch makes it that much worse, this man evicted a single mother and her two children..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."