Palm Harbor, Florida

My company, 9FilmFest purchased one 40ft container of used hard toys from USA Import-Export Trading Co. order date 18 July 2015, 24,000 lbs @ $0.58/lb total charges including shipping = $ 15,641 goods=$13,920 shipping=$1,721

We wire transferred the full amount to Bank of America, USA Import-Export Trading co account #229038968490

The container of hard toys arrived in Thailand, we had pre-sold to our client, who came to receive the hard toys. He opened the packed bags of hard toys and was shocked at the damaged, dirty, broken, incomplete hard toys. Our client refused to accept the entire container of goods.

We asked for pictures of the goods before we would make our payment to USA Import-Export Trading. The pictures appeared adequate and I asked several times in emails and in phone calls that the hard toys would be in good/excellent condition, no damaged, broken goods. I’m a professional and I accept that a small percentage will be damaged or broken. However when I asked our contact person at USA Import Export Trading - Ms. Tasia Kossivas, she assured me, good quality, and trust in her more than 15 years of experience. Here is a copy from her email (rec 18 July 2015) regarding quality of goods: The toys are grade no.1. There are no damaged/broken toys.

I would say that is a confirmation of the quality of goods we receive. Ms. Tasia, wrote it down in Black and White - NO damaged/broken toys.

As I stated before, our shipment, looked like all the discarded broken and unacceptable toys that were sorted out from hard toys, but were bagged and sent to us.

Review about: Toys.

I didn't like: Fraudulent representation of products, No refund for defective goods.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $11000
Preferred solution partial refund of $3,000

Had an Experience with Usa Import Export Trading?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion