Usa Choice Foods - Not happy

3 of 13 Usa Choice Foods reviews

I was solicited at my home by a USA Choice foods representative to buy steaks, chicken and seafood. I was only interested in the steaks. I was told that the representative had an extra case that he was trying to sell at an extreme discount to complete his quota. He offered them to me for a $100.00 discount or $168.00. I balked at the offer, and told him no. He then inquired how much I was willing to pay, I said I didn't want to insult him. He insisted I make an offer. I offered $100.00 which he said he could not take. He then countered with $120.00 which I thought was reasonable if I would get what he stated was in the case. I accepted.

When I opened the package the contents were quite a bit less than I expected. The filets were 4.5 oz. each, the representative assured me they were between 6 and 7 oz. each. I then decided to calculate the value of the items in the case, the five items in the case were

1.) T-bones 40 oz.

2.) Filets 36 oz.

3.) Boneless Strip 24 oz.

4.) Steak Burgers 72 oz.

5.) Ribeye Boneless 32 oz.

The total was 12.75 lbs. of steak at $9.41/lb. The value was about $70.00, fifty dollars less than I paid. I can only hope that the steak tastes better than I expect after reading the other reviews. The guarantee seems to be difficult to request, and the customer service appears to be non-existent. I can only hope I wasn't taken for more than the $50.00 I overpaid.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Usa Choice Steak Package
Review category
Delivery
review #886864

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Usa Choice Foods? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 13 Usa Choice Foods reviews

Feb 14 #1286862 Miami, Florida, United States

If anyone wants to sue USA choice please contact me.I will help anyone I had it with the company to please send me a description of what happen thank you

0 0 Reply
Carl

Feb 07 #1282514

Their food is all natural, no hormone. It's a good price. Even After 6 weeks in your fridge, dont feel like cooking what you had.Call in they will deliver a new one at your house.

0 0 Reply

Jul 22, 2016 #1188545 Saratoga, California, United States

You need to stop answering your doorbell and your phone. Every salesman, I repeat EVERY salesman is out to rip you off, don't talk to them.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Usa Choice Foods.
Filing a new complaint about
×