This foreign accent man called me from 850 6657652 number trying to get my bank account number to deposit a loan for $2.000 claiming to give me 1 year to pay it and only will have to pay $200 interest.I figured this was a scam, so I googled the company name.
Come to find out. He was using another company name, because his number was not linked to the real company number. So people please be careful when you are doing a online loan. There's so many scams and desperate people over seas and Etc that gets access to your info.
The gentleman had my name and address too scary.Thank GOD I was wise enough to investigate to GOD be the gory
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Usa Cashadvance Loan
- Review category
- Cash Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "I started borrowing a few years ago and finally decided I was done July 2016. I re-borrowed in July because they suddenly shortened the borrow time to only 25 days,..."
- "Dear everyone, who is doing business around the world using paypal, using 99designs, or other busines, witch is including online banking. I want to inform you about the company payoneer.com witch..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."