The Moroccan boxer called Badr Hari has played boxing & had a sexual relationship with the wife of a Dutch football player to go on Dutch television. According to the Imams of Middle East: he has unclean thought for his Moroccan wife waiting in Morocco, which has been planned for his family. He's a cheap boxer according to the Quran only marriage.

Many internatonial He's not Spanish, or Mexican boxer Allah can see is very cheap thoughts. He wants be an international model by sleeping with all famous Dutch women. Many Moroccans & Boxers put girls into prostitution in the Netherlands. This boxer has defamed the status of a footballer who had kids according the Islam imams.

But for Western standards or for the boxing ring: we can replace him for a USA or Mexican boxer because we don't want a Muslim boxer: While there are 38.999 boxers coming from United States or South America with his talent.

Review about: Usa Boxing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with USA Boxing?

Submit review

Comments

what?

Review about Healthcare Gov Application from Las Vegas, Nevada Healthcare Gov "Ever since I applied online for healt insurance via the healthcare.gov website, my family has received unsolicited phone calls and mailings. I thought this site was protected and our..." Read more Fema Customer Care Review Fema "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..." Read more Healthcare Gov Customer Care Review Healthcare Gov "Been calling healthcare.gov for the past 3 or so weeks and was put on hold for over an hour each time. Tried to cancel my policy because my job is..." Read more Social Security Administration - Rude, incompetent represenative, Laurel, Mississippi Social Security Office Social Security Administration "I am a disabled individual, but I also work part time, about 26 hours per week. I submit my pay checks every month (as required), so that my monthly benefits..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more