Warrenton, North Carolina

Update by user Oct 14, 2016

Since the case was dropped I contacted us xpress and walmart and let them know about how walmart committed extortion and used false charges to have me arrested as you can imagine neither company would comment on this issue.

Original review posted by user Sep 14, 2016

In may of 2012 i took my lease truck over to us xpress to haul on the walmart account out of henderson nc.It went well up to september 2013 when their terminal manager along with walmart accused me of fuel theft from the facility..Without asking me to prove anything he said your contract is terminated i need your satcom and decals!!In october i was arrested obtaining property false pretense long story short 2016 i had the charges dropped not only was the police report false and lack of evidence but i find out us xpress reimbursed walmart for alledged theft in which i would consider extortion on walmarts part to recieve money for a crime that never happened...Needless to say i lost my truck/buisness and home being caught up in the legal system and to this day have not spoken to anyone from either company..

I didn't like: Lack of concern for a persons life.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss wrongful termination. / Not specified
Preferred solution Investigate and find out how a mans life was ruined.

Had an Experience with Us Xpress?

Comments