Santa Fe, New Mexico

No where on the U.S.Legal Forms website does it state that if you don't download their forms within a certain amount of time you FORFEIT THE MONEY YOU PAY THEM.

I ordered their "For Sale By Owner" forms and after reading their overview, decided to delay listing my home for sale.

Now that I need to sell my home, I am told it's TOO LATE and I CANNOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT I PAID MORE THAN $100 for.I realize there may be updates to these forms, and I expect to pay a SMALL fee for the updates, but I do NOT expect to submit another order and may another $100+ do receive what I paid for the first time.

Review about: Us Legal Home Sales Forms.

I liked: Easy to use website offering complete sets of forms.

I didn't like: Use it within unspecified time or lose your money.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with US Legal Forms?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more M0del Agency - Complete scam! Do not waste your time or money! M0del Agency "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...." Read more Thumbtack - Customers won't even view your quote 60% of the time Thumbtack "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more From You Flowers Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more Aliexpress - Projector not matching the specification - fraud by Ali express Aliexpress "HI, i purchased one wifi projector from Ali express, later i received the projector without wifi and when i complained they said either i need to return the same back..." Read more Ace Canopy - Setting up 14 x 20 Ace Canopy "We set up our new canopy today. We used the last one for at least 15 years. We take the cover off only for PA snows. Putting the frame together..." Read more 1StopBedrooms - No Communication, Inaccurate Shipping Estimates, Unreasonable Delivery Methods 1StopBedrooms "I ordered a sectional sofa from 1Stopbedroom on 2-20-2017. Almost immediately, I received a confirmation email for my order, stating it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. Just as immediately,..." Read more