Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I purchased gym equipment in April 2020. Due to COVID-19, I fully knew to expect a long delay in getting the equipment.

The order was for just over $1000. However by April 2021 it was becoming clear I was not going to receive my order. I started calling and leaving voicemails to get an order status out to get a refund. I had to leave voicemails because no one answers the phone with this company.

I also started sending emails to either track down my order or get a refund. The only email response I ever got was a canned, auto response that said my email was received and they would get back with me. Prior to today I never received a response to the voicemails or emails. Today I filed fraud claims with the FTC and with the State Attorney General.

I left a message with US Fitness Supply once again and let them know what I had done, and wouldn't you know it, I finally got a call back today. I requested a refund and was given a partial refund. They withheld the PayPal fees from my refund. When I questioned why, I was told too bad and that was all they got from Paypal, so that's all they're giving me.

When I said this was unacceptable and wanted a refund for the full amount I paid almost two years ago, I was told I could go *** myself. I was also told that they don't care about my business and that they have refunded over $500,000 so far so they are too big to care about me. Great customer service is not on the menu with this company.

Also good luck reaching them if something is wrong with an order you place online. Complete scam artists.

User's recommendation: Avoid these guys at all costs.

US Fitness Supply Cons: Fraudulent, Scam, Terrible support, Do not answer phones, Do not reply to emails.

Comments