US Family Guide is a Scam
US Family guide is a complete scam!! We purchased a advertising package for $980 that was supposed to include 7 blog posts in 7 different locations from bloggers who we were going to provide a free swim lesson to at their home pool in the areas that our company services. US Family Guide only found us 2 bloggers in LA & Orange County and we provided a free swim lesson for the 2 bloggers in July and neither of the bloggers wrote about the swim lesson on their blog.
The deadline we agreed to in the initial order for the bloggers to post was 8/31/15 and the 2 bloggers that we did provide a free lesson to ($96 value) have not posted anything on their blog after utilizing the free lesson at their home pool. We emailed the President of US Family Guide Michael Marston and another employee Christine Jessamine and did not hear back from either of them regarding our request for a full-refund.
So at this point we have given away 3 hours of free lessons to bloggers who did not write a post about their experience and the company failed to provide us with 5 other bloggers per our contract for 7 blog posts in 7 different metro areas.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Scam company
- Did not receive any advertising services
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Us Family Guide Advertising Package
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "Bought the complete system thru Costco QT548 plus 6 QM6006B cameras. DVR works great but cameras need to be reset every time that you start up the system or else..."
- "Our 4 year old Trex deck started flaking. Trex had been sued re this problem and settled. Because of the lawsuit they had to follow up on our claim. After..."
- "Ordered a watch about four months ago and paid Western Union for additional discount. Watch was delivered in the time frame expected. I was really worried about ordering a replica..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."