US Family Guide is a Scam
US Family guide is a complete scam!! We purchased a advertising package for $980 that was supposed to include 7 blog posts in 7 different locations from bloggers who we were going to provide a free swim lesson to at their home pool in the areas that our company services. US Family Guide only found us 2 bloggers in LA & Orange County and we provided a free swim lesson for the 2 bloggers in July and neither of the bloggers wrote about the swim lesson on their blog.
The deadline we agreed to in the initial order for the bloggers to post was 8/31/15 and the 2 bloggers that we did provide a free lesson to ($96 value) have not posted anything on their blog after utilizing the free lesson at their home pool. We emailed the President of US Family Guide Michael Marston and another employee Christine Jessamine and did not hear back from either of them regarding our request for a full-refund.
So at this point we have given away 3 hours of free lessons to bloggers who did not write a post about their experience and the company failed to provide us with 5 other bloggers per our contract for 7 blog posts in 7 different metro areas.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Scam company
- Did not receive any advertising services
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Us Family Guide Advertising Package
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."
- "I am a nice woman. And the only thing I can this happens is some dirt bag, Middle Aged man- got offended that I didn't text him back!! As..."