US Family Guide is a Scam
US Family guide is a complete scam!! We purchased a advertising package for $980 that was supposed to include 7 blog posts in 7 different locations from bloggers who we were going to provide a free swim lesson to at their home pool in the areas that our company services. US Family Guide only found us 2 bloggers in LA & Orange County and we provided a free swim lesson for the 2 bloggers in July and neither of the bloggers wrote about the swim lesson on their blog.
The deadline we agreed to in the initial order for the bloggers to post was 8/31/15 and the 2 bloggers that we did provide a free lesson to ($96 value) have not posted anything on their blog after utilizing the free lesson at their home pool. We emailed the President of US Family Guide Michael Marston and another employee Christine Jessamine and did not hear back from either of them regarding our request for a full-refund.
So at this point we have given away 3 hours of free lessons to bloggers who did not write a post about their experience and the company failed to provide us with 5 other bloggers per our contract for 7 blog posts in 7 different metro areas.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Scam company
- Did not receive any advertising services
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Us Family Guide Advertising Package
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "San Diego based realtor, Tony Troxel, is facing a 12 person jury made up of multiple etnicities, where he must explain his conduct. Barbara Bolla inends to call Ken Bourke,..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "Our 4 year old Trex deck started flaking. Trex had been sued re this problem and settled. Because of the lawsuit they had to follow up on our claim. After..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."