US Family Guide is a Scam
US Family guide is a complete scam!! We purchased a advertising package for $980 that was supposed to include 7 blog posts in 7 different locations from bloggers who we were going to provide a free swim lesson to at their home pool in the areas that our company services. US Family Guide only found us 2 bloggers in LA & Orange County and we provided a free swim lesson for the 2 bloggers in July and neither of the bloggers wrote about the swim lesson on their blog.
The deadline we agreed to in the initial order for the bloggers to post was 8/31/15 and the 2 bloggers that we did provide a free lesson to ($96 value) have not posted anything on their blog after utilizing the free lesson at their home pool. We emailed the President of US Family Guide Michael Marston and another employee Christine Jessamine and did not hear back from either of them regarding our request for a full-refund.
So at this point we have given away 3 hours of free lessons to bloggers who did not write a post about their experience and the company failed to provide us with 5 other bloggers per our contract for 7 blog posts in 7 different metro areas.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Scam company
- Did not receive any advertising services
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Us Family Guide Advertising Package
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I purchased this product to try it on my arms. I did exactly what the directs said test a small part of the skin wait a few mins then spray..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "San Diego based realtor, Tony Troxel, is facing a 12 person jury made up of multiple etnicities, where he must explain his conduct. Barbara Bolla inends to call Ken Bourke,..."