Us Cellular Phone Service Review from Rockland, Maine

12 of 160 Us Cellular reviews

I am beyond fed up with the us cellular!It's the biggest rip off I have ever come across!

Your data plan/s/ are ridiculous, and full of lies. It is my boyfriend and I on the plan, and we have upgraded to a higher data plan, as the customer representative told us there should be no way we would go over this data plan, it would take a lot of video streaming, watching Netflix on the phones etc. what he said was a complete lie! I don't know how your data plans work, but I'm getting text messages everyday 3-4 times a day saying I'm reaching the next data tier/ used up the data tier.

When I receive these messages 4 out of 8 of them have been sent while I'm at home on my wifi and have been on wifi for a while! And yes, I have done what I can to try and not use as much data, like turning of the setting that automatically switches you from wifi to the cellular network if the wifi speed is low. It hasn't help one bit. How could we possibly go through SO much data in so little time while being on wifi?!

And doing normal everyday stuff on our phones? I'm at my breaking point with this, the overage charges are absolutely ridiculous. It's making me think us cellular are a bunch of over charging thieves. My boyfriend and I are going to Verizon wireless tomorrow to talk to them about switching.

We are no longer going to be charged ridiculous amounts of money for *** service! And when I say *** service, it's not just about the data, my phone hardly ever has signal. Even if I wanted to check stuff online while off wifi at work, I get no service what so ever to do so. Which is also why I don't understand how we have used so much data.

I would figure this out if I was this company, because I have talked to a lot of people in my area that have this service and they are dealing with the same ridiculous ***. And us cellular used to be the one and only place to go in the area I live.

I attached a screen shot below of what I am dealing with on a daily basis, the last two texts have officially put me over the edge, how could I go from using 75% data to 100% in ONE MINUTE?!

From a very disappointed unhappy customer, that is going to take my business elsewhere.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Us Cellular Phone Service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #907319

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Us Cellular? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 160 Us Cellular reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Us Cellular.
Filing a new complaint about
×