Elgin, Texas
3.9K views

Beware of taking online courses from US Career Institute that requires internship. In 2013 I enrolled in the medical assistance program to find out as to this date October 2015 I have not been able to been find a facility or company that will accept US Career Institute courses for an internship ,So in this case i haven't been able to obtain certifications to take the state exam to be certified as a Certified Medical Assistance.

US Career Institute hasn't offered to locate a placement for my internship nor have they reached out to see ,if i have received my Medical Assistance Certifications the total cost for course $1,229.

US Career Institute was a waste of money.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

US Career Institute Cons: Misleading advertisement.

Comments

I am starting to feel they are scamming me too. All the lesson books they sent me are all out of date.

waste of money and time. I will not let them get away with this!

@Anonymous

That's why they offer a money-back guarantee. If you had decided within 5 days that the books/materials/course isn't to your standards or linking, your money would be refunded. It's spelled out in big letters on their website.

I found out the same thing too and requested a refund. They said I was supposed to research this info.

No, the admissions person was supposed to tell me and not take my first payment. Mind you, I was three chapters away from finishing my Pharmacy Tech course