1.1K views
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

These Dbags are completely insane! They have ruined my credit with a $700 bill that I do not and will not evr owe them!

I havent had a single thing to do with their garbage in 5 years now they decide to put me in collections after no letter no phone call nothing saying I owed them bcz they know I don't their just screwing whoevr they can for how evr much they can! If that doesnt scream shady *** crooks I don't know what does! I enrolled in their billing and coding paid them!!, bought extra books needed from my own pocket and after I had nearly completed the program and they had their thousands of dollars I was informed that not only was I not guaranteed employment after finishing their program as promised, but that I would also have to go to a community college and take 2 yrs of courses to qualify for a career in med billing and coding!! I was devastated!

I have 4 children and I'm alone I literally have no help so these awful people took thousands from me that I honestly couldnt afford they took my time my sleep and time from my kids. Working and going to school to better myself and they complelty FD me over and now they ARE RUINING MY CREDIT IVE WORKED SO HARD TO BUILD!! How is this place still running? You sure don't hear about them anymore!

Wonder y!?! I hope evr1 who reads this never has anything to do with U.S.

Career Institutes pathetic excuse for higher learning! Scam artists!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Us Career Institute Medical Coding And Billing Program.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments