2.5K views
Additional Fees

I called several years ago and just asked about the courses. I never received any papers or documentation for anything.

But yet they are still trying to collect. They have ruined my credit and I can not get anyone on the phone to talk about it. They just give me the run around. I am so beyond frustrated.

I mean if I attended or even got the course material I would be happy to pay my debts, but I did not request a thing. Please if anyone knows who I can talk to that would be amazing.

I just want this resolved and off my credit report, so upset about this. Thank you

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: removed from my credit report.

US Career Institute Cons: Shady pricing, Being charged for something i did not attend, Credit being ruined.

Comments

I am also going through the same thing. They are charging me for a program that I did not take.

I have been fighting this for the last 6 mo. on my credit to no avail.

If you are unable to get ahold of someone to answer your questions, then this school is truly not legit. I really do not understand how people can say they are a legit school.

Dispute it work the credit bureaus

I requested information on two courses and got them a week later. I also requested inform one course two years ago.

They call often that's annoying but I was never charged for the information I got. Also two of my family members got information a year ago and they never got charged or enrolled into anything.

Maybe you misunderstood something along the way and agreed to start when they did there free enrollment. I know other then my family there is a few others that have been more then satisfied with the form of education.

#1204947

THEY CALLS ME ALL THE TIME THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION I THREW AWAY THEIR MATERIALS THAT THEY SENT ME IN THE MAIL GOOD LUCK!!!!!!