4.8

I went to us career institute for veterinary assistance classes and graduated with high honors. I now work at a humane society part time for a year as of october 1st and will b becoming head of dogs soon. I love this school and would recommend it to anyone, ill be going back for a+ very soon

Comments

Hey, I just read your review. I am thinking about going for the vet assistant course at USCI but I wanted to do some research on the school first.

I have read a mixture of reviews. There have been some nerve-racking ones. A lot are saying they are a fraud and this and that. Some of the negative reviews I noticed are the complainers that fault for not doing proper research in their field.

I just wanted to know if you could tell me, after you did the classes online and got your certificate was there any hidden costs or extra hoops you have to jump through or anything that isn't explained through the school's website?

I would really appreciate your input. Thanks in advance!

@Lindsay F

I feel the exact same way as you. I would love to take this course but also nervous from reading the reviews. I don't want to go threw with it and I can't get any jobs.

US Career Institute Reviews