Salem, Oregon
3.4K views

I signed up for the Medical Billing and Coding classes. The classes have such cheap materials for the money. I also lost my job and had medical bills I'm really in a bad place. I had only completed 28% of the program had no money to continue. They don't care what the circumstances are they just want your money.

If it's the little money you are buying food with they don't care. They have no compassion. I quit the program as I couldn't pay for it and so I get nothing. I still have to pay over $600. for nothing. In these tough economic times you would think they would understand but its all about the money thy don't care about you they care about profit. Don't by into this program you will regret it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Us Career Institute Program.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #952800

You should get a lawyer or someone so you don't have to pay them back. This was very helpful thanks for sharing I was thinking for something to be this cheap doesn't sound too legit.

U.S.CareerInstitute
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States #881151

U.S. Career Institute would value the opportunity to discuss this situation with you and review your options.

You can find our contact information below. U.S. Career Institute is nationally accredited by the Distance Education and Training Council and a member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating.

In response to your concerns regarding tuition payments; our students sign an Enrollment Agreement prior to beginning their studies that clearly outlines our payment policies.

It is explained in the Enrollment Agreement that students are responsible for portions of the course they complete. Depending on the portion of the course completed, students may be financially responsible for part or full tuition amounts.

We have countless successful Medical Coding and Billing graduates who have finished their programs under these payment policies. U.S. Career Institute also takes pride in offering top notch, unlimited instructor and student services assistance.

We welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you and review your account details.

You can contact us at 1-800-347-7899, Monday-Friday from 7am to 6pm (MST).

Thank you, U.S. Career Institute

to U.S.CareerInstitute #1099143

Complete scam. I had the same issue.