I purchased a Whirlpool appliance suite, pricing was good buy delivery went from Michigan to Chicago to NJ to Cleveland.Delivery is free but do no count on getting your product in less than 2 weeks.
Their website warranty page boast a 60 day warranty but the company will replace damaged items only if reported within 24 hours. Delivery company did only curbside delivery. Delivered in a blizzard at 3:30pm I call company early Friday afternoon to report that the microwave was damaged in the poor packaging. (Whirlpool issue) The housing on the unit was mangled, though the packaging looked ok.
No idea if the product would work. US Appliance said less than 48 hours was outside their warranty period and I would be required call Whirlpool for a warranty repair.. Whirlpool would not replace it but only repair it. I now own a new microwave that will never look new.
Regardless of pricing I would advise any consumer to bypass this vendor and use a more reputable vendor Home Depot, Lowes.
Best Buy etc.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Virtually no warranty
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Microwave
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "The quality of the furniture is horrible. The furniture was delivered in December 2015 -- it is 9 months old and it is falling apart. We barely use..."
- "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..."
- "I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity! After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."