I purchased a Whirlpool appliance suite, pricing was good buy delivery went from Michigan to Chicago to NJ to Cleveland.Delivery is free but do no count on getting your product in less than 2 weeks.
Their website warranty page boast a 60 day warranty but the company will replace damaged items only if reported within 24 hours. Delivery company did only curbside delivery. Delivered in a blizzard at 3:30pm I call company early Friday afternoon to report that the microwave was damaged in the poor packaging. (Whirlpool issue) The housing on the unit was mangled, though the packaging looked ok.
No idea if the product would work. US Appliance said less than 48 hours was outside their warranty period and I would be required call Whirlpool for a warranty repair.. Whirlpool would not replace it but only repair it. I now own a new microwave that will never look new.
Regardless of pricing I would advise any consumer to bypass this vendor and use a more reputable vendor Home Depot, Lowes.
Best Buy etc.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Virtually no warranty
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Microwave
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity! After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on..."
- "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..."
- "The quality of the furniture is horrible. The furniture was delivered in December 2015 -- it is 9 months old and it is falling apart. We barely use..."