Urological Associates - Dr. Jeff W. Wong mistakes near killed me.
Wong botched an operation on me which caused me to be tube fed in hospitals for more than a year. He permanently damaged my health. He is very risky and dangerous. He told me I had kidney cancer when I did not have cancer.
The more mistakes he made the more money he pocketed. The law in Virginia is structured so that even if anyone wins in a medical case, the patient will end up losing money. So it is impractical to sue docor in Virginia.
I would have been better off going to a primitive witch coctor.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Please see my pre and post op pics before you consider having anything done at SB. It's been a long journey for me. And now we will be going to..."
- "The veneers are not at all as pictured in their ad. They look like a piece of plastic with little indentations that are supposed to be a separation of the..."
- " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "The address is 2059 Huntington Ave. in Alexandria, Va.Our owner of our unit is a slum lord..everything is 30 years old and he wants us to fix it for free...."
- "I've been scammed on your site by a fraudulent member out of $2,000 and since Offer up ive reported this incident police your site has so many loopoles in there..."
- "Absolutely LOVE screaming owl! Yes it takes awhile to receive order due to it being a preorder but the wait it totally worth it! Great Quality too!!!!..."