Urban Talent Management - Urban Talent
Any talent agency that requires you to pay upfront and everything in house before they shoot projects over to you is a SCAM. Urban Talent has been doing this for a long time now.
I also notice they now have been starting to hide their name from their advertising on various sites. They will put "realish" jobs on the listings and then when you contact them, they will have their name on the bottom of the email. They still won't let you know they are from Urban Talent bluntly.
They use fake behind the scene photos that was not one of their projects to lure people in among other unethical marketing practices.
They surprise also use fake people in the initial contact! Check out http://www.urbantalent.com/about-urban/our-staff and the Boise Director with no real name. They start with her in the initial contacts with clients then push you off to someone else.
I also notice they are redirecting and limiting ALL their facebook pages. Yes, you heard right, there is multiple facebook pages :)
Look at real reviews on their facebook, a 3.3 star rating is terrible. It all has to do with forcing people to pay upfront for their classes (starting at 2,000) as well as using their own in house headshots guy. They will tell you if your headshot guy is good, then you can use them but I gave sample headshots from LA and they said it wasn't good enough.
STAY FAR AWAY FROM URBAN TALENT!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The back-story (1999): I was living in CA and four and a half months pregnant (after having lost a child in pregnancy at five months the previous year) when my mother,..."
- "My mom went to Atlantic City (New Jersey) where she bought a bag at Naturalizer. She didn't use it until she got back home. Today she was looking for something..."
- "I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie. I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I ordered 4 quadcopters and xtra parts they shipped the cheap quadcopters and parts first which took forever to get. the second half of my order couldnt be found when..."
- "I received a package that I paid extra to have delivered next day and the package was completely torn apart and looked like there had been coffee or something similar..."
- "GameStop expired my points without warning without even bother contacting me that my points were going to expire. I had at least $15 dollars of reward points saved up after..."