Featured on Facebook Not resolved

They ruined our furniture and were late, and they have done zero to rectify our ruined furniture.

Related: Urban Express - Very bad service, extremely unfriendly delivery

We bought furniture from IKEA, and asked Urban Express to deliver. At first we were given a window of 9 a.m to 10 p.m. (which is not a window, it's an entire day), and finally they narrowed it down to 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. At 6:30 I called because nobody had shown up yet. They said the driver was 25 minutes away. At 7:30 I called again b/c they still had not showed. They said they were very nearby. They got there around 7:45. Which is kind of an issue because I have to reserve the elevator in our building if I am having something delivered. I reserved any slot from 9 am to 6 p.m. like an obnoxious ***, and then they couldn't even show up within a four hour window (there are no slots after 6).

One of the items was a floor model coffee table that appeared to be intact. We counted the rest of the boxes, and then signed off as it appeared everything was in good order, tipped the drivers and said our goodbyes. Then we rolled out our new rug and put our pre-assembled table on the rug.

It was then that we noticed the GIANT URBAN EXPRESS STICKER slapped on the side of the coffee table. It's a square table, and does not go against the wall (it's a coffee table), so there's no way to keep this out of view. Thanks, UE, for ruining our furniture. What a waste of cash we just spent.

I wrote them to ask if there was something they could do to rectify the situation. I got no response. Not even an apology. Now we have to find a new coffee table, or live with one that is a really bad advertisement for URBAN EXPRESS. I am doing that for a while just so I can warn people what will happen to them if they use them. I will never let Urban Express deliver anything for me ever again. If I can't take it with me, I'm just not buying it from a place that uses Urban Express as a delivery service. Thanks, UE, for ruining our new furniture. I'm making sure everybody who comes over sees it.

Review about: Furniture Shipping.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $150
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Urban Express?

Comments

Urban Express is horrible.I ordered a puppy, which they delivered.

It was only after they left that I realized they had put a huge Urban Express sticker right down the side of my new dog!It won't come off, and now my dog is a walking billboard for this awful company.