Jackie Parker of Upstate Mobile Drug Testing is a ***-Artist & Fear Monger

1 of 1 Upstate Mobile Drug Testing reviews

Update added by user May 13, 2013

After being hounded by Jackie Parker of Upstate Mobile Drug Testing for a few weeks despite repeatedly telling her I was more than happy than with my current drug testing company. I eventually gave in and agreed to meet with her, thinking that after I reiterated that I was satisfied with and loyal to my current drug testing company, she would finally move on to someone else and leave me alone.

Boy was I wrong.

During our meeting, she bad-mouthed my current provider, told me I was making an irresponsible choice in working with them instead of her, and even told me that without her, drug users were going to get people hurt or killed at my company and I was going to lose everything. Talk about sleazy sales tactics! I tried to politely end the meeting, but after over an hour of this nonsense, I had to demand that she leave or I would have to call the police to escort her off my property. She continued insulting me on her way out, claiming that I had no idea how to run a business and that I’d be back soon, begging for her help.

I have never met such an unprofessional “business person” in my life. I guess the sales tactics Ms. Parker developed for Upstate Mobile Drug Testing depends on bullying small business owners until they simply give up to avoid further conflict.

I am happy with my drug testing company, and have no intention of leaving them, but I can say with absolute certainty that if you are looking for a company to handle your drug testing, stay as far away as possible from Upstate Mobile Drug Testing.

Original review posted by user May 13, 2013

Boy was I wrong.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Upstate Mobile Drug Testing reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
jackieparker

Jan 08, 2014 #770373 Syracuse, New York, United States

This posting is a complete fabrication designed to intentionally smear my reputation and do harm to my company. At no time did this alleged meeting or phone calls ever take place. 1. I do not know Mitch Rappone 2. I do not make sales calls. I have a sales manager responsible for all sales and marketing and the position is held by a male worker.

At any time I can provide valid references from reputable companies in our service area. Myself and all members of my staff pride ourselves in conducting business in a professional ethical climate. I am a member in good standing certified by DATIA - Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association and meet the requirements and the higher standards by being a DATIA Accredited Collection Facility. I am also a member of SAPAA - Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association.

It is a shame that I need to waste anytime or energy responding to this type of scam where anything can be posted and then a company steps forward and for a fee offers to clear the bad posting on google search.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at jackie@upstatedrugtesting.com.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Upstate Mobile Drug Testing.
Filing a new complaint about
×