Verified Reviewer

Hi Team,

Am an existing student of PGDS batch Jan 2021 deferred from march 2020 due to personal reasons.

Sorry but really irritated with the type of communication done in UpGrad with the entire PGDS program.

Have had 4 buddy throughout the course duration, no heads up given anywhere on where am I lacking what is the progress done. Had to chase with them for months with no response and finally when asked they say that I did not pass the exams.

Quite disappointed with the entire thing as I had already spent a lot time and money for both PGDS and MS in advance and looks like there is no refund as well.

When I ask them now to help me support they want me to communicate with IIT-B directly. Do not understand this as UpGrad was responsible all this while how come it becomes a students responsibility all of a sudden and the worst of all no communication unless i have chased with them for the past 3 months now.

Thoroughly disappointed, no professionalism, poor communication and lack of professionalism.

Regards,

Niranchala

Preferred solution: Either give me a refund for MS in LMJU or enroll me in MS and help me with my PGDS clearance..

upGrad Cons: Felt cheated, Chase up millions of time before getting any response.

Comments