59 views
Verified Reviewer

I am $38.000 dollars in debt. Because of your For-Profit Organization.

All of what I had done there with my credits should have given me at least an associate degree. I owe this place (Ashford University) nothing. I require my Associate degree minimum before I go into a lawsuit in order to obtain what is due me. My student ID is or was JEAVAR1731 You have 30 days from this post or I am going to make this a legal matter between me and this organization.

(Ashford University) I was screwed and left in debt. I will not proceed if you will make this even as to the debt I have incurred. However, on March 5 2022 I proceed with legal matters If we cannot come to a resolution.

I will make this a public matter all over the internet in all social media and whoever will hear me. Jeff

User's recommendation: Do not attend this place.

Location: Duncan, Oklahoma

Comments

You will lose any case you file. You failed at the Degree program and that is due to your lack of intelligence or work ethic.

University of Arizona Global Campus Reviews