Universal Studios Orlando - Ride closed for Maintenance?!?

2 of 29 Universal Studios Orlando reviews

I am very disappointed.I purchased 4 Park to Park tickets on December 2, 2016 because my wife and I and 2 guests very much wanted to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

We went to Diagon Alley first because my wife and I had already seen Hogshead a few years ago - however our guests had not. Once we finished in Diagon Alley, we took the Hogwarts Express to Hogsmeade (which is why you must purchase Park to Park Tickets) and were told that the ride was not working because it was down for maintenance until December 17. Nowhere on the website when I purchased the tickets did it tell me that the ride would not be working. I would not have purchased the Park to Park tickets had I known that.

I do feel that Universal has a responsibility to let patrons know that the ride would be down - this was not due to a problem - this was scheduled to be down and would be down for 2 weeks!We did love Diagon Alley and Universal has done a fantastic job with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - but this was a disappointment to say the least.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Major attraction closed with no disclosure
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Universal Studios Orlando The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter
Review category
Theme Parks
review #988940

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Universal Studios Orlando? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 29 Universal Studios Orlando reviews
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.