Universal furniture - Horrible quality control - don't buy the Devon set or anything with the 'Studio' finish
Run away from this set as fast as you possibly can.I purchased the entire set.
Pieces were different colors, there were gouges in the wood and one of the drawers arrived with laminate splitting apart. On some of the drawers you can see where they miss drilled the holes - filled them in and applied finish to cover it up. Night stands were replaced once due to the fact that they were two different colors and dresser was replaced twice! If I had it to do all over again I would have never bought any of it.
I just recently noticed the drilled holes that were filled in - sounds odd but my bedroom is dark and I was polishing it with paste wax since the finish is not sealed. Four out of six drawers have this issue.
If I sent back this dresser it would have been dresser number four.I will never buy anything from Universal again.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible quality control
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Universal Furniture Devon Bedroom Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Bought a comforter set at kmart noticed within few days the comforter was tearing this is what a week later looks like!..."
- "INTERSTATE MOTOR FREIGHT SYSTEM, GRAND RAPIDS, MIWho would have thought that when Interstate Motor Freight System of Grand Rapids, MI began operations in1924, it would grow to become one of..."
- "I came in for hair color and a trim. I chose a light pale blonde, It turned out orange so she put a all over bleach on to fix it..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."