Santa Clara, California

If you have reached this page while researching this company, consider yourself warned! While the list of problems I encountered is too long to list here, allow me to summarize:

1. Theft (approximately $1000 of stolen tools)

2. Deceit (promised they would personally perform move in their own truck, but ultimately contracted out to angry dishonest third-party)

3. Loss of Items

4. Overcharging (dramatically overestimated cubic footage and upcharged by nearly 50% upon arrival)

5. Damage to property (damaged headboard, television, dresser, etc)

6. Failure to honor contract (promised perks that were outright ignored after pickup of items)

7. Disregard for others' property (inadvertantly gave me someone elses belongings, which are still in my garage with the other identification tags on them as company refuses to return this item to the rightful owner)

I have attempted to amicably resolve my issues with the company, which has subsequently provided fraudulent documentation to my bank in response to a dispute over the payment.

My experience with this company has been nothing short of a well-orchestrated scam built on broken promises, which the company refuses to own up to. I encourage the reader to review Better Business Bureau site as well (there have been dozens of additional complaints lodged on this site since my experience only a few months ago). Finally, I recommend that you record all telephone calls with this company should you plan to proceed, as it may be helpful in the case of any future legal dispute.

On a different note, if your wooden table from world market was lost or stolen by this company, feel free to email with a thorough description and we can figure out how you can get it back; it's still sitting in my garage taking up space but I refuse to give up on finding its owner out of principle. Reach out to the following: awl AT pissedconsumer.leemail.me

Review about: Moving Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with United Transport?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion