Mountain View, California

I paid United Professional Services several thousand dollars and have a signed contract with Greg Cross.They came out and did a couple hours of work if that and quit responding to my calls.

I am currently seeking councel and I am suing them for money and damages. They also stole a lot of building material that was in my house and the material that I purchased for the job. Do not use them!!!! I will file a complaint with Better Business Bureau.

They like to blame their ways in their employees drug problems.Warning do not use them!!!!!

Service Scheduling
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with United Professional Services?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

United Professional Services - Washer Repair rip off United Professional Services "I Called United Professional Services to have my washing machine repaired. They arrived and quickly diagnosed the problem as a defective circuit board. They replaced the board and charged me..." Read more Gutter Helmet is Terrible Gutter Helmet "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..." Read more Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Emergency Plumbing? First American Home Warranty "called warranty company on thursday 7:30 am. stated that there was a plumbing leak and it was in the wall. called again on friday, 9:30am. made the same statement and..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more