United Healthcare - Dropped United Health Care

404 of 431 United Healthcare reviews

I recently purchased a new CPAP machine and up to now have been satisfied. I got a check call from Apria to see if I needed any supplies for my CPAP. I wanted a new mask and head gear. When asked what was my insurance carrier, I was told United Health Care does not cover Apria anymore. The reason I went with Apria was because my insurance covered Apria. Now I am being told Apria is no longer covered. Well, that's just great! I would like to know what is going on. What am I supposed to do to get my supplies!

Barry J. Weber

bjweber@cox.net

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
404 of 431 United Healthcare reviews
CandyGirl

Jan 31, 2013 #602209 Fountain Hills, Arizona, United States

I CURRENTLY have the same issue as Barry. I had to move all our equipment needs to Perferred Home. Such a shame b/c they are an absolute mess to deal with. Have never gotten my order correct. When asked to speak with a supervisor the young, snotty lady put me on hold for 25 minutes---I'm sure hoping I would hang up. This isn't a one time event, it's EVERY SINGLE MONTH. So upsetting when you are ordering equipment for a special needs child. Nobody needs to deal with people like this.

0 0 Reply
Adam

Jul 26, 2011 #318735

False complaint or was given mis-info. Apria has been and still is to this day (end of July 2011), UHC's major provider for durable medical equipment such as cpap's

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.