Meadville, Pennsylvania

I was just denied crowns for 2 teeth that the tops are decayed away.Very little left.One has a crack.

Related: Review about United Concordia Dental Coverage from Annapolis, Maryland

My dentist had used solid metal crowns years ago for a couple other teeth, and that was covered then. But now they say unless the tooth CANNOT be restored by amalgam or composite filling no crown is allowed. Code Q5014. My dentist said this filling will not hold as it is too extensive and deep.

Temporary at best. It will fall out and there is no strength there at all. I can not believe that they denied this. Then I found this website and see I am not alone.

My employer is self insured and I wonder if this company was chosen because they fight you on paying everything of any significant value. Terrible what you have become today United Concordia. Shame on you for your dishonest practices. You have now fallen into the list of companies who take your money, increase premiums, and in return give you nothing.

Beware of this company.They used to be honest, but not today.

Review about: United Concordia Dental Claim.

I liked: How they acted years past.

I didn't like: New rules, Denied legitimate claims, Dental advisors opinions, Customer indifference.

1.3
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Do not want to cover a valid claim / $1000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with United Concordia Dental?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.