Uniquities Furniture won't stand behind the furniture they sell!

1 of 1 Uniquities Furniture reviews

I purchased this dining room Marble table and chairs set from Uniquities Furniture about six months ago..This table is very heavy and has never been moved since delivered and set up.

Lately chunks of marble have been falling off. ie attached picture. I called Uniquities Furniture several times, went into the store and showed the owner pictures of what was happening. Each time I was told that someone would get in touch with me and come out to fix the table..

Now, it has gotten so bad with actual factures (cracks that have separated on the top of the table) which I sent pictures to the owner.. I have yet to get a response from them.. I offered to just have him pick up the table. He refused and told me that he didn't have any place to put it..

He refuses to give me a refund, I even told him that I would take half of what I paid for it. NO WAY

I'm 73 years old, live by myself, there is no way a charity will take this table & chairs because of the condition of the table.

All efforts have failed in returning this to Uniquities Furniture at 5981 W Bell Road, Glendale, AZ 85308

This store ripped me off for over $600.Who will they rip off next?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Marble Table
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #640624

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Uniquities Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Uniquities Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.