Uniquities Furniture won't stand behind the furniture they sell!
I purchased this dining room Marble table and chairs set from Uniquities Furniture about six months ago..This table is very heavy and has never been moved since delivered and set up.
Lately chunks of marble have been falling off. ie attached picture. I called Uniquities Furniture several times, went into the store and showed the owner pictures of what was happening. Each time I was told that someone would get in touch with me and come out to fix the table..
Now, it has gotten so bad with actual factures (cracks that have separated on the top of the table) which I sent pictures to the owner.. I have yet to get a response from them.. I offered to just have him pick up the table. He refused and told me that he didn't have any place to put it..
He refuses to give me a refund, I even told him that I would take half of what I paid for it. NO WAY
I'm 73 years old, live by myself, there is no way a charity will take this table & chairs because of the condition of the table.
All efforts have failed in returning this to Uniquities Furniture at 5981 W Bell Road, Glendale, AZ 85308
This store ripped me off for over $600.Who will they rip off next?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service after the fact
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Marble Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "These are supposed to be two Mexican pizzas. We went to the Taco Bell drive through at 43rd ave. and Bell rd. in Phoenix, AZ. August 24th..."
- "Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the..."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."