We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA, swearing to us,and being rude every time we called.When they got here, they asked another $1,000 otherwise they wouldn't unload it.They ONLY asked for cash!When they start unpacking there were things missing,broken,or WASNT EVEN OURS!We are now having to look through sentimental items that are distroyed,and the emotional loss is the worst of it all.We had to learn the hard way!This company is encompitant,rude,careless,and disappointing!

Review about: Poor Moving Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Unique Van Lines?

Comments

bb
Moline, Illinois, United States #951909

My experience was/is about the same.I moved from Indiana to Iowa & supposedly movers awol.

Haven't checked in with National Moving Group the "Broker". I am currently being lied to about my belongings. I was told by "Broker that I would have my belongings within 2 to 5 days! Ha!

Please people do the research before hiring any movers.

I think there should be a class action law suit against these people.At this point they are not getting any more $ from me Until my belongings are safely inside of my home.

Kennesaw, Georgia, United States #892317

You didn't happen to get a box with bronze curtains, a blue-patched quilt, cream-colored panels, and several other items like chocolate-colored sheets?

We had the same experience and even received someone's black garbage bag of Dora the Explore blanket, Toy Story items, etc.

So sad!

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #900213

You didn't get our boxes from CO with needlepoint in them?