Unique China does not give a *** what you ordered.
They sent me the wrong order then expected me to keep it.They probably just took food someone else didn't pay for and sent it to me.
Am I really expected to pay for the wrong item. When I called them on the phone they got mad at me like it was my fault they sent the wrong item. I will never eat their garbage food again. I am even considering setting up a website so people can see the kind of bull they pull on their paying customers.
It was my fault I paid cash because I would dispute charge with credit card company.
I even tipped the guy 4$ before I realized their mistake.What a scam.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
You May Also Like
- " Read other reviews and learn, Red Robin Sucks! We ordered by phone to go, Phone rang for at least 2 minutes and then at least 3 more before someone..."
- "Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave. The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I purchased these chocolate chip cookies today from DG in Donora, PA. There is a gross fungus or something growing on the chocolate chips. This package doesn't expire until 2016...."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."