Dr. Stanley Dintcho (Union Street Dental Care): Rough, Painful & Sloppy Dentist
Going to Dr.Stanley Dintcho of Union Street Dental Care in San Francisco was a mistake that I will not soon forget.
He rushed me in with barely a hello, started working before I was fully numb and not once did he ask if I was OK even though I was obviously in a lot of pain. When the work was over he was no more courteous than when he walked in. I was in pain for a week afterwards and when I went to another dentist and he looked in my mouth, he asked where I had this kind of work done.
I don't know how he normally is - maybe he was just having a really bad day - but I definitely think anyone who would come here should think twice.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Long story short ,8month ago I started ,the Veneers are horrible ,even my dogs were laughing at me ,I send them back ,send hundreds of emails ,calls ,and nothing ,I..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I replaced a Cadet Heater Thermostat with a Honeywell Thermostat (Home Depot said it should work). There were only two wires to attach. I tried calling Honeywell to confirm the..."
- "Someone please tell me how this nearly clear "color" is the hot pink color they advertise as ATTITUDE???? this was the biggest rip off I've probably ever fallen for. I..."
- "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..."