Dr. Stanley Dintcho (Union Street Dental Care): Rough, Painful & Sloppy Dentist
Going to Dr.Stanley Dintcho of Union Street Dental Care in San Francisco was a mistake that I will not soon forget.
He rushed me in with barely a hello, started working before I was fully numb and not once did he ask if I was OK even though I was obviously in a lot of pain. When the work was over he was no more courteous than when he walked in. I was in pain for a week afterwards and when I went to another dentist and he looked in my mouth, he asked where I had this kind of work done.
I don't know how he normally is - maybe he was just having a really bad day - but I definitely think anyone who would come here should think twice.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to..."
- "I went to this business to get all upper teeth removed and a denture. The 1st day I had an x ray done, visited with John Hargett, dentist. ..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Trusted this scam artist of claiming he can sell me 1000 units of iPad minis. Sent the money to this clown to some pre-paid card account, for he claims it..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."