Verified Reviewer

1.1

Hello everyone,

I have recently bought "QuietBeats - BT Noise Cancelling Headphones" from UNIGEN AUDIO. After receiving the product, I observed that volume up button is not working (received damaged product).

I have reported the same to UNIGEN AUDIO customer service they asked me to send the product back to their location with my own money (Transport charges) for warrant claim (They said they will fix the damage) and I am not ok with that because they have sent me the damaged product why should I put my own extra money, so I have requested them for 2 days, and they agreed to raise return request from their side. After a week they have sent me the product and the damage is still not fixed. They have sent me the same product without break fix. I have reported the same to customer care now they are ignoring my mails, calls.

Customer service is not responding to my mails and calls. I have spent 3500 to this product now totally wasted my money.

Please don't buy products from UNIGEN if you receive damage product, they don't respond to you properly. They don't agree to return or replace the product.

User's recommendation: Don't Buy Product from UNIGEN AUDIO instead go to other brands.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

UNIGEN AUDIO Pros: Multiple products.

UNIGEN AUDIO Cons: Worst customer service, Sending damaged products, Not providing proper refund or replace services.

Comments