100% full Not resolved

I wrote promotional content for Unifunds for SEO promotion and client asked me for some sample.He asked me for writing 4 articles and i gave that before deadline.

I wrote article for website and sent to client. Client approved the content and published it over other Web2.0 WordPress site without paying me my payment. Beware about this client... he is totally fraud, cheater.

I think he did fraud with other also for making this website like developers etc... Freelancing world is ashamed on these type of clients..

seriously i never meet before this type of client and never want to do work in future...Totally fraud person

Review about: Unifunds.

I didn't like: Services, Customer dealing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fraud Client / $10
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Unifunds?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

JK Harris JK Harris "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..." Read more Paycom - Overpromise and underdeliver Paycom "In our situation, we were promised many things by Paycom and even paid thousands for a payroll "convertor" which would convert our POS data to payroll upload which after a..." Read more UniFunds - Client did fraud for Website Content Unifunds "I wrote promotional content for Unifunds for SEO promotion and client asked me for some sample. He asked me for writing 4 articles and i gave that before deadline. I..." Read more Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Frazier Spoon and Co "Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Update 7-23-13 - The AZ State Board of..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more