100% full Not resolved

I wrote promotional content for Unifunds for SEO promotion and client asked me for some sample.He asked me for writing 4 articles and i gave that before deadline.

I wrote article for website and sent to client. Client approved the content and published it over other Web2.0 WordPress site without paying me my payment. Beware about this client... he is totally fraud, cheater.

I think he did fraud with other also for making this website like developers etc... Freelancing world is ashamed on these type of clients..

seriously i never meet before this type of client and never want to do work in future...Totally fraud person

Review about: Unifunds.

I didn't like: Services, Customer dealing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fraud Client / $10
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Unifunds?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Frazier Spoon and Co "Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Update 7-23-13 - The AZ State Board of..." Read more Paycom - Overpromise and underdeliver Paycom "In our situation, we were promised many things by Paycom and even paid thousands for a payroll "convertor" which would convert our POS data to payroll upload which after a..." Read more UniFunds - Client did fraud for Website Content Unifunds "I wrote promotional content for Unifunds for SEO promotion and client asked me for some sample. He asked me for writing 4 articles and i gave that before deadline. I..." Read more JK Harris JK Harris "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more Dhgate - Wrong color Dhgate " After ordering a jersey and receiving it, I discovered the color to be wrong and not as it was pictured, after contacting the seller and not reaching a conclusion,..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Family Dollar - Employees are great corporate not so far Family Dollar " The employees at my Family Dollar are great it's some of the corporate people that are not so great I purchased an iPhone 5 liquid case about a year/a..." Read more