UNDZ.ORG IS A FRAUD
Has onyone else got ripped off by UNDZ.org. I recently ordered a couple of pairs of under wears for my boy friend. Although, I chose the rush shipping option I still haven't received them and it has been 3months. At this point I told myself I am not getting this order...When I called the 1877 number on their website... I simply just got an answer machine. No one has returned my calles or the emails I have sent. I get the impression that it's just a scam. I am currently having my Credit card company look into the matter. I wasn't even provided with a tracking number to track my order. How are these people in business. Why are they bragging about their customer service, when no one pick up the phone or responds back.
I never shopping online from an unreliable source like this again and I will make sure all my friends and family know it as well! I rather pay double get something reliable than to be taken for an ***.
Fellow online shoppers, please don't waste your time with this horrible company UNDZ.org.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I was a long term customer of Rogers Cable in 2003. But it all ended because Rogers would not look into my problems with its service. For one thing, I..."
- "Bought this sectional for our Florida vacation home 5 yrs ago. We only use it a total of a month a year. And it is falling apart . Rooms to..."
- "i was at minwaashin lodge it is a womens support centerbeing a transgendered woman -- they accuse me of being a cross dressing man -i am a woman of transisition--..."