UNDZ.ORG IS A FRAUD
Has onyone else got ripped off by UNDZ.org. I recently ordered a couple of pairs of under wears for my boy friend. Although, I chose the rush shipping option I still haven't received them and it has been 3months. At this point I told myself I am not getting this order...When I called the 1877 number on their website... I simply just got an answer machine. No one has returned my calles or the emails I have sent. I get the impression that it's just a scam. I am currently having my Credit card company look into the matter. I wasn't even provided with a tracking number to track my order. How are these people in business. Why are they bragging about their customer service, when no one pick up the phone or responds back.
I never shopping online from an unreliable source like this again and I will make sure all my friends and family know it as well! I rather pay double get something reliable than to be taken for an ***.
Fellow online shoppers, please don't waste your time with this horrible company UNDZ.org.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "On Febrary 15, 2016 I've sold a wheelset on ebay. I received a notification about the payment from Paypal and sent the item. It was delivered by Febrary, 19 2016..."
- "I returned their unused products and they charged me 180$. How can I get a refund?..."
- "Tower Books is a website with a documented history of ripping people off, on one review site there are 27 bad reviews out of 27 with an overall rating of..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."