UnbeatableSale - When I cancelled, they immediately ran to my bank account to place a hold on $780!

3 of 60 UnbeatableSale reviews

They falsely advertised an $800.00 generator.After paying online, I was able to find a PDF of the manual.

I found the TRUE specs of the fuel usage numbers. less than 6 hrs after paying, I contacted them, because I never received a confirmation email. They said I didn't get it, because it hadn't been entered into the system yet. I told her that was great, because I found the true fuel usage specs, and it was a guzzler, and I wanted to cancel.

I said that I'd als called because my bank wasn't showing the debit of: $780.00+ yet either. She said: "they don't charge my card until they ship the generator, which would be 1 or 2 weeks from now. She also said I would get a confirmation email in a day or two. I went back online to my bank after the call, and saw where they'd just placed a hold on the money!

I'm sure they plan to ship it, and then charge me return shipping and a re-stocking fee, to return it, like all the reviews I'm now reading about them. It weighs 207 Lbs! They "still" have not cancelled the hold on my money in my account.... My bank has changed my card for a new one, and started a dispute, in case they try to get away with this maneuver.

I want them to fax a form to my bank, agreeing to drop any claim for the sale, or the money, due to false advertising.

I'm providing proof of my allegations, via screen captures of the fictitious fuel consumption, in the online listing at Walmart, and the printout of the PDF Manual that states: that it gets 45% less fuel economy.I also have my phone records which prove I spoke with them on the phone, prior to them placing a hold on my money!

I want a FULL refund back to my account *NOW*

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Placed a hold on my money
    • I cancelled before the order was processed and then you
    • Misrepresented item and return fee

Reason of review:
I cancelled before processed, and you placed a hold on my money. I want my money now, before you ship. It was cancelled
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
All Power Apg3590Cn 9000 Watt Propane Generator
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #932348

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with UnbeatableSale? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 60 UnbeatableSale reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.