UnbeatableSale - When I cancelled, they immediately ran to my bank account to place a hold on $780!
They falsely advertised an $800.00 generator.After paying online, I was able to find a PDF of the manual.
I found the TRUE specs of the fuel usage numbers. less than 6 hrs after paying, I contacted them, because I never received a confirmation email. They said I didn't get it, because it hadn't been entered into the system yet. I told her that was great, because I found the true fuel usage specs, and it was a guzzler, and I wanted to cancel.
I said that I'd als called because my bank wasn't showing the debit of: $780.00+ yet either. She said: "they don't charge my card until they ship the generator, which would be 1 or 2 weeks from now. She also said I would get a confirmation email in a day or two. I went back online to my bank after the call, and saw where they'd just placed a hold on the money!
I'm sure they plan to ship it, and then charge me return shipping and a re-stocking fee, to return it, like all the reviews I'm now reading about them. It weighs 207 Lbs! They "still" have not cancelled the hold on my money in my account.... My bank has changed my card for a new one, and started a dispute, in case they try to get away with this maneuver.
I want them to fax a form to my bank, agreeing to drop any claim for the sale, or the money, due to false advertising.
I'm providing proof of my allegations, via screen captures of the fictitious fuel consumption, in the online listing at Walmart, and the printout of the PDF Manual that states: that it gets 45% less fuel economy.I also have my phone records which prove I spoke with them on the phone, prior to them placing a hold on my money!
I want a FULL refund back to my account *NOW*
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Placed a hold on my money
- I cancelled before the order was processed and then you
- Misrepresented item and return fee
- Reason of review:
- I cancelled before processed, and you placed a hold on my money. I want my money now, before you ship. It was cancelled
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- All Power Apg3590Cn 9000 Watt Propane Generator
- Unbeatablesale Advertisement
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Did my research at local stores and online, looking for a 3 part, deck mount, tub filler faucet. Narrowed it down to brand and model available at local stores for..."
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "Judy Jersey store: ordered a medium jersey, got here with tag medium on it but when i tried it on it's huge, a friend of mine uses a size 48..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."