Simi Valley, California

My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost.

For some unknown reason, the item was not delivered and was returned to the shipper.

I simply asked to have the item resent to me and not to be recharged the shipping fee( after all it is a highly inflated shipping fee.) My request was declined. I escalated the issue. I was told:

The escalation team has stated that we cannot issue the shipping.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ph: 888-657-8436

UnbeatableSale Inc.

This practice, in my opinion, is a poor internet business model/mission statement. Given the fact , I spend upwards of 500-1K a year on internet purchases for my extensive garden, I will never do business with such short sided, greedy customer service.

Thank you for allowing me this soapbox.

I didn't like: Unwillingness to redeliver a product without charging me.

Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I asked the item to be reshipped without having to pay an additional 70% S&H charge / $12
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with UnbeatableSale?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more The Wagon Wheel Company's Owner is INSANE and threatens your children. The Wagon Wheel Company "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..." Read more UnbeatableSale - Damaged item with no opportunity for refund or exchange. UnbeatableSale "After paying a lot for an office cabinet, the item arrived damaged. I took pictures and immediately called them to file a claim. They agreed that the damage was extensive...." Read more EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS Ebay "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more