UnbeatableSale - Damaged item with no opportunity for refund or exchange.
After paying a lot for an office cabinet, the item arrived damaged.I took pictures and immediately called them to file a claim.
They agreed that the damage was extensive. I was told on the phone that UPS might want to inspect it before giving me a refund or sending me a new one. I was never told to keep any original packaging nor that I might have to repackage it and ship it back. I kept all the cardboard but not the plastic wrap, since that got torn while I unwrapped the cabinet.
Well because I don't have the plastic wrap anymore, now they won't take it back or even inspect it or anything. Al they have done is refund the shipping cost.
Worst service I have ever experienced among my numerous internet purchases.Now I have overpaid for a damaged piece of furniture.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Baraga Cabinet
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "They falsely advertised an $800.00 generator. After paying online, I was able to find a PDF of the manual. I found the TRUE specs of the fuel usage numbers. less..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "Why Enterprize Rent-A-Car sucks? I reserved a mid-size car, but I got there on time, they only have a compact size car. Frustration rise! When I rent the car, the agent..."
- "the company is a joke this oh you scrap junk at the good money price there was leaves inside of the dishwasher tree leaves the motor was rusted off of..."
- "I recently purchased a box of hostess Milkyway brownies. The picture of the brownies on the box are flat out false advertising. Take a look at the..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."