UnbeatableSale - Above and beyond customer service
While most reviews are negative in nature, my review of UnbeatableSale.com is completely positive because I am amazed with thier customer service.After ordering one of their products from Walmart.com and receiving it, there was a problem with the product and it needed to be returned.
Not only was the response to my issue handled very quickly, but the customer service representative went out of his way to make sure my needs as a customer were fully met.
And I fully believe that a company should be recognized when they do something right and not only when they get it wrong.KCCO
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wonderful Customer Service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "I have seen on the news that Futura Properties in San Diego owner Barbara Bolla aka Barbara Bolla and Tony Troxel who was suspended for fraud against his clients ..."
- "I have had several cars painted by MAACO over the years and was happy with the work that they had done. About three years ago I took a 1936..."
- "Ordered Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 software that was received after midnight. Activation code was for wrong geographic area. Called them but it was not during their..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."