UnbeatableSale - Above and beyond customer service

51 of 60 UnbeatableSale reviews

While most reviews are negative in nature, my review of UnbeatableSale.com is completely positive because I am amazed with thier customer service.After ordering one of their products from Walmart.com and receiving it, there was a problem with the product and it needed to be returned.

Not only was the response to my issue handled very quickly, but the customer service representative went out of his way to make sure my needs as a customer were fully met.

And I fully believe that a company should be recognized when they do something right and not only when they get it wrong.KCCO

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
51 of 60 UnbeatableSale reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
We are not stupid

Jan 14, 2015 #930925

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out that this positive rating is false and was posted by someone at UnbeatableSales.com; otherwise, why would a consumer come to the PISSED COMSUMER site to post a positive comment????

0 0 Reply
KrisB2806

Jan 14, 2015 #930944

I am definitely not an employee of this company in any way, shape or form. I was actually going to post about another company that I was having issues with when I got the email from Unbeatablesale about an r/c truck I bought for my son that was defective . I was really impressed and it's not every day that you have a company actually does the right thing. So I figured I'd post my experience. But I'm totally real...

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.