Ultimate RV in Fort Worth, TX....BEWARE!Everything they tell you is a lie except for the part in accepting your payments towards your down payment.
If you go on their down payment lay-a-way plan, don't expect to get the RV you choose from the beginning. Anything they promise, get it in writing! Don't expect to get a nice, clean unit when you pick it up.
They obviously think their buyers will accept anything.The sales lady should go back to rodeoing and be the rodeo clown!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- 5Th Wheel
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."
- "I bit into this, gross!It is was inside of the salad your company made. I am discussed. ..."