Ultimate RV in Fort Worth, TX....BEWARE!Everything they tell you is a lie except for the part in accepting your payments towards your down payment.
If you go on their down payment lay-a-way plan, don't expect to get the RV you choose from the beginning. Anything they promise, get it in writing! Don't expect to get a nice, clean unit when you pick it up.
They obviously think their buyers will accept anything.The sales lady should go back to rodeoing and be the rodeo clown!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- 5Th Wheel
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."
- "I bit into this, gross!It is was inside of the salad your company made. I am discussed. ..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."