Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

DNA at 6 months of age shows my puppy is not a Toy Poodle that I paid good money for but is instead a Yorkie mix.Starmye and Robert Halpain have admitted no fault even when shown the DNA and will only refund my money if I give them back my 6 month old puppy...

These people should be ashamed for fraudulently selling mixed breed dogs as AKC pure bred dogs. Do not buy a puppy from them unless you do not care what your puppy is and don't care what or who the parents were. First pic is my puppy at 8 weeks and second pic is her at 6 mths, so you can see why we had the DNA test done, she does not look like a Poodle... She has Yorkie and Bauer in her and possibly a tiny bit of Poodle by the DNA testing.

This breeder does not care about their reputation and please do a google search on any breeder before you buy from them.

Review about: Puppy Breeder.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ultimate Puppies?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lilnudists Cattery - Don't fall for it. Lilnudists Cattery "If April Arguin or Nikki Levin suggest that you paypal them directly to avoid fees, DON'T DO IT. Make sure it is marked for Goods and Services. That is definitely..." Read more Petco's Negligence and the Abuse by the Grooming Department Petco "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..." Read more Southern Limits Outfitting - No Insurance - No Licence - No Waivers Come one Come All Southern Limits Outfitting "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..." Read more Bettys Tea Cup Yorkies - Bellapup Calvin And Autumn Cheung Sales Of Sick Puppies Review Bettys Tea Cup Yorkies "Do not send these people money. Unless you go there in person and pick up a dog from Autumn Elizabeth Cheung (her fake first name) and her husband Calvin Cheung..." Read more Pets Supplies Plus - HORRIFIC customer service Pets Supplies Plus "I was in the store over 40 minutes trying to decide on fish supplies with my kids, not once did any of the 3 chatty girls who showed up all..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more SensoryBeads Com - Fake company. Do not order anything! SensoryBeads Com "I placed an order on April 4th, 2017 & received a confirmation email with receipt within minutes. Today is April 30th, 2017 and I haven't received anything else. The number..." Read more