JOHN BRUCE TRADING AS UK PLANT SERVICES, WORCESTERSHIRE

1 of 1 UK PLANT reviews

Further to my prior complaint/review, after obtaining judgement against Mr John Bruce trading as UK Plant services of Worcestershire [Wadborough / Pershore], they have now AT LAST contacted me.

BUT NOT TO GIVE THE MONEY THEY OWE BACK! they have threatened to sue me [and the company!] for "half a million pounds"! so lets get this straight, they make dishonest and false representations to my company, get the money out of us, then say the truck is working and after having a scrappy alternative was declined, go absolutely silent and dont answer ANY calls, emails or messages... or even court documents! WHAT CHEEK! JOHN BRUCE TRADING AS UK PLANT SERVICES ARE DISHONEST.

We obtained a court order to get back the money. they only had some of it and further told me on the phone that they "have paid the money to the court"! I have no reply to that but "LOL"! the court has asked HSBC bank to freeze their money in anticipation of a hearing at a later date where the money will be lawfully returned to the company. But not all of it, because they dont have all of it in their account!

Enclosed as attachments are:

(a) proof of the court stating that John Bruce trading as UK Plant Services owe us money and asking their bank (HSBC) to freeze their funds [to give us the money after a later hearing]

(b) proof from the registrar of companies [Companies House] that Mr John Bruce is BANNED from owning or operating or trading under a limited company. he is banned till august 2026. he must have done something SERIOUSLY wrong!

customer, draw whatever inferences you will from my review, but bear one thing in mind; JOHN BRUCE trading as UK Plant Services on http://www.uk-plant.co.uk/ and via Truck Trader http://trucks.autotrader.co.uk/seoregion/west-midlands/dealer/218073/search

is DISHONEST, obtained money from the company by fraud/theft. I aver in the strongest possible terms that this company, UK Plant Services is an absolute sham, has no shame, stole money from us and only made contact with us after nearly 2 months of the Northampton County Court passing judgment against them because theyve noticed what I have written about them! I guess they dont want people to see this review because people would notice what a DISHONEST and shockingly awful entity they are.

JOHN BRUCE TRADING AS UK PLANT SERVICES; I ask you to pay us what you lawfully owe us. And if you are not the dishonest thief that I have demonstrated you to be, then sue me and respond, rather than trying to scare and bully me.

Show this *** and fool that the public dont accept such nonsense and but them/Mr John Bruce out of business once and for all! All the government could do is ban him from owning a registered company, lets close him down for good!

**** DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MAN AND A SHAM OF A COMPANY****

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
1 of 1 UK PLANT reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Beware

Jan 07, 2014 #769839

Please don't. It really is not worth the risk. Don't put your heard earned cash at risk.
He's a disqualified director, has CCJs against him and MPs are disappointed that he is out of prison. Think about it!!!

5 0 Reply
Say NO to UK Plant and John Br

Sep 16, 2013 #717737

The judgment doesn't lie. He is a sham and a cheat.
http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/9352605.Airfield_owner_has_waste_dumping_convictions Proves that he isn't to be trusted.
He is also BANNED from being a company director until 2026. YOU decide why! Do not buy from him, do not trust him with your cash... He will ruin your business by running off with your hard earned cash.

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM. DO NOT TRUST HIM; IT'S NOT WORTH THE RISK

2 0 Reply
Mush

Sep 16, 2013 #717725

He is a good man to no.and help my out big time.so *** off.stop chat in *** about him

1 5 Reply
Sim

Aug 05, 2013 #694218 London, England, United Kingdom

Uk plant was a has always been a great company and John has been great even extending my credit at times delt with them for 10 years plus no complaints

2 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about UK PLANT.
Filing a new complaint about
×