Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

My wife and I are extremely happy with the work UBuildIt Kansas City did for us.We talked to many other builders in the area and did not get the enthusiasm or sincerity that we received when we met Jim and Elizabeth.

Related: Helotes, TX UBuildIt

They understood exactly what we were wanting and offered suggestions to make it even better. We now have everything we always wanted but did not think we could afford. Plus, we were able to use what they saved us added some additional perks to our home.

I would highly recommend UBuildit Kansas City to anyone who is thinking about building a custom home.Doug Johnson

Review about: Pissed Consumer Website.

I liked: Professionalism and integrity of ubuildit.

4.8
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ubuildit Building Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ubuildit?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ubuildit - Disappointed - Over promised and under delivered Ubuildit "Tough to articulate....more than 20 months building a new house. Nicest guys that one might find in the building trades. In a nutshell, "over promised and under delivered"...." Read more Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more